Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day 10

So today's my birthday! (:

I've typed this about 5 times now and I keep loosing this. So im going i make it short.

We had cereal, Spokane tribe took us to a river and showed us how they construct a paw track pad for small carnivorous animal. Then we had a bbq, the spokane tribe had really tooken care of us! They  after we went shock fishing! SHOCK FISHING! It was amazing and sooo fun. My group caught a brown trout and it was just super cool. They took us back to our camp grounds and at about 5 we went to Lake Roosevelt and that was quite an experience...
After a lot of the stuff happened and we were all worked up we got to eat a delicious dinner that the spokane made for us. Then the elders told us storys. Most of us cried and it was just an emotional day. It brag us all a lot closer. We headed back to the camp and my uncle Mr. Black and my aunt Mrs. Black and Jessica made me a cake and we all ate it and sang me happy birthday and that was a great way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment